- Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes
- Angelica Cleansing Gel
- Exfoliating Face Mask
- Refreshing Gel Cleanser
- Green Apple Organic Peel
In the last edition, we talked about moisturizers and why they are important. I figured we should take another step back, and talk about cleaning and exfoliating your pretty face. I love soft skin. Especially on my face. I didn’t start exfoliating my face up until a couple years ago. Guess where I got it from?! Yep, you guessed right. My time at Ulta. I first started with a gentle exfoliator that I used while I was in the shower. My oh my, my skin felt spectacular!! It was like a whole new world had opened up! I didn’t realize how soft my skin could feel. From that moment, I became hooked with often exfoliating. Now, I am NOT a professional. I’m just sharing my opinions and what I do which works for me. Ok? It’s such a good feeling to have a clean, smooth face with no added layers of grossness from the day. I don’t know about you, but sometimes towards the end of the day, I just look forward to coming home, pulling my hair up into a messy bun, and washing my face. Ahhhh. Heaven.
This weeks edition includes my favorite cleansers, exfoliator, and my number one tool for an amazing face. Shall we start?
- Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes are a life saver. I’ll admit, if I’ve stayed out too late, or just am feeling SO tired (lazy) to actually wash my face, I turn to the yes to. They smell refreshing, which is a bonus. It removes all of my makeup and eye makeup. Especially the stubborn mascara. These wipes are great to have on the go as well. I’ve seen thinner packs at Ulta that would fit perfectly into your purse.
- The cleansing gel was from the gift set that Troy got me for Christmas. I adore this cleanser. It makes my skin feel great and, well, clean. The scent is pretty and not overpowering. This also does not dry out my skin which is important! Hydration, ladies!
- Ah, the Clarisonic. Where to begin?! I have the 1 speed brush and it’s phenomenal. I highly recommend getting one. It’s the perfect tool to keep the dead skin cells and all that other yucky stuff off of your face. You too will love this when you try it.
- I tried this little guy on a whim when I was at Target one day. Sometimes, I just like to pamper myself with a new mask and how could I resist?! It’s so tiny and cute. I really enjoy this exfoliator. It’s not harsh and does the trick. My skin felt fantastic after. It’s really easy to use, as well.
- This daily gel cleanser is what I use with my Clarisonic. I actually just recently ran out of it. I think it’s a perfect companion to the Clarisonic. I couldn’t actually find it on their website, so I linked what I think is similar. I’m willing to bet that it’s pretty awesome too.
- The peel was a Christmas gift from Troy. It’s apple. I don’t think it smells all that great. It’s not really like apple, but when I use it, I do get a faint hint of the fruit. It doesn’t have the little beads in it that remind you of an exfoliator but it really works. I don’t use this too often, just when I kind of want extra boost. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
Well. There you have it. Remember to wash your face. I’m all about skipping steps to get straight into my beauty rest, and I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t always wash my face, but I’m trying to get better. You need a fresh canvas. Gotta keep the skin looking radiant!!
What are your favorite cleansers and exfoliators to use? I’d love to hear ’em!