- It’s Potent!
- Angelica Hydra Vital Cream
- Intense Hydration Day Lotion
- Active Moist
- Total Moisture Facial Cream
Let’s talk moisturizers. It’s very important to make sure you have this step in your daily routine. I for sure am quite guilty of not using any cream on my face. Then, when I’m putting on my makeup, I wonder as to why my skin looks flaky… amirite?! However, lately, I’ve been really good with making sure I use a moisturizer everyday. Flaky skin on your face (or body) is never appealing. It doesn’t take long to apply, so, you should do it. I don’t have REALLY dry skin on my face, but I feel like I do. I think it’s more normal to dry.
Here are my top 5 favorites.
- It’s Potent! eye cream is a staple in my routine. The eyes are what keep you looking young, people! I dab this, using my ring finger, around my eye. Gentle. Always gentle. Never pull the skin around your eyes. You want to keep the wrinkles away as long as you can, not bring them on faster. This cream from Benefit is my favorite. Not only does it help with fine lines, it’s a brightener and it helps with the dark circles. So, for me, this cream is perfect!
- This moisturizer from L’Occitane is by far my favorite that I’ve ever used. Troy got me this gift set for Christmas one year. It was beautiful. The scent wasn’t overpowering, it was pleasant. I liked how my face felt after I used it. So soft. It’s a little on the pricey end and therefore I haven’t gotten it again. But, it’s one of the best I’ve tried.
- Burt’s Bees is what I’m currently using. I can easily find it, and it’s not too pricey. I’ve been using this one for a few months now and I’m happy with it. It does what I need it to do. Make my face not look flaky.
- Dermalogica. Where to begin. I discovered this brand when I, you guessed it, worked at Ulta. I love it. I don’t use it currently due to being on a budget. But, I would use it in a heartbeat. My skin felt amazing after using. It was perfect.
- As you all know now, Benefit is pretty special to me. It wasn’t a surprise that I liked their facial cream. It worked its magic on my face. And all turned out well.
I don’t have anything negative to say about these creams. I suppose I just have great taste and everything always turns out the way I want. 😉 And I realize that I pretty much say the same things above, but they truly all worked. I needed to have smooth skin, and that’s what happened when I used all of these products. Seriously though, make sure to moisturize your face and neck. It just feels elegant to have such smooth skin that you can’t help but keep touching. But, don’t touch too much because who knows what is all over your hands, and then you’re putting it all over your face. You would then have to wash. Then moisturize. Again. It’s a vicious cycle. Perhaps you should just not touch your face, okay?
Let me know if you have any favorites!