I first would just like to announce that you can: Follow my blog with Bloglovin Yay!
- De-Slick Mattifying Powder
- Eyeshadow Primer
- Naked3 Palette
- Naked Palette
- All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
- Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil
Here we are. The second installment of my makeup favorites. This time they are all coming from Urban Decay. Urban Decay is another brand I discovered while working at Ulta. I’ve tried many products from them and have never been disappointed. Honestly. I mentioned before that I adore packaging, and these guys rock the packaging. I’m a big fan of the purple. Let’s get started, shall we?
- The mattifying powder is perfect for those who have a tendency to have shiny faces. I put it on in the morning. And keep it with me throughout the day if I need any touch ups. Which I hardly ever do, btw. Don’t let the white fool you, it’s invisible when you apply it onto your skin. No one likes to be shiny, so add this to your defense.
- Their eyeshadow primer is one of the best around. The one that is pictured is one I haven’t tried, but I have no doubt that it’s amazing. I’ve used their original primer mostly and truly love it. There are NEVER any creases. Plus it goes on so smoothly.
- Tha Naked3 palette is what I got for Christmas this time around. I’m not one to wear eyeshadow everyday. I’m more of a special occasion kinda gal to get all fancy with the shadows. However, there are times when I’m just wanting an extra boost of pretty, so I’ll slap some pretty color onto my lids. The brush that comes with this is amazing. It’s perfect. They are all shimmery, but it’s not all in your face glitter. It’s elegant.
- The original Naked palette is what got me hooked onto Urban Decay. I love love love love this. I got my many people hooked on this palette. For my wedding, all of the girls and I wore the same shadow. It wasn’t planned but it was super awesome. The color we wore was sin. Ha, that’s kinda funny considering it was my wedding day. 🙂 I’ve worn all of the colors except creep and gunmetal. I’ve tried them, but I find that it just doesn’t look great on me. As for the color half-baked, it tends to “shed”, so I recommend wearing Glitter Glue from Too Faced underneath. It’s a primer. It’s a tad sticky but it keeps the glitter from the eyeshadow falling ALL over the place.
- The makeup setting spray is fantastic. If I know I’m gonna be gone or busy for most of the day, I’ll spray that on when I’m done putting my makeup on. I also had this on for my sister’s wedding day. (I forgot to spray myself on my wedding day. We were running SO behind). It worked perfectly that day, and I believe my sister wore it as well. She looked flawless. As usual. Sigh. Anyway… I was apprehensive about this product, but it proved itself.
- The Naked Basics palette is matte. Which is a nice change from the shimmery eye shadows. If I want something neutral without drawing a lot of attention to my eyes, this is my go to. Bonus? I use the shade faint to fill my eyebrows and use as an eyeliner on my lower lids. Who said you need to just use it for eyeshadow?!
- This eye liner doesn’t budge. I apply it to my lower lids, not all the way. I usually start from the outer lower lid and work my way in, stopping in the middle. From there I smudge. I do not like a harsh line. By smudging, it makes it look a lot softer and natural. This liner is literally one of the best.
What do you think? Do you have and use any of these products? I would love to hear your opinions!