This is the first installment where I share all of my favorite makeup products! I didn’t really care for makeup when I was younger. I really, really loved it when I was going through the awkward jr. high phase of acne. I had it bad, too. Concealer was my number 1 friend. I’m pretty positive I wore the wrong shade and didn’t blend well. Eh. It’s all good. I survived. And now I somehow manage to have great skin. Or so I’ve been told. 😉
My love for makeup happened when I started working at Ulta a couple years back. Don’t get me wrong, I wore makeup. CoverGirl for everything. I didn’t wear much. Foundation, blush, mascara. And, sometimes eyeshadow. Nothing fancy. I learned so much once I started at Ulta. I’ll admit, I became a makeup snob.
I like the higher end products because of how well they are made, how long they stay on, how they actually go on, just to name a few reasons. Also, the packaging is really cute typically. I’m all about the packaging. Really, it’s how I pick out wine. 😉
- Erase Paste is a life saver. You really do not need a lot. A little bit goes a long way. The paste is amazing for covering dark circles under the eyes. I feel like mine are super bad, and so I dab this on, and all done! Instant brightness!
- Watts Up is a highlighter. Now, I do not wear this everyday. Just special occasions or when I want a little bit of a boost. The color is champagne and it goes on very smoothly. And hello! The packaging is ADORABLE! It has a sponge on the other end to blend. Don’t forget that part. Fun fact: my dad once told me my face looked greasy when I had this on. 🙂 Dads…
- Porefessional is a primer. My oh my, it’s wonderful. It goes on extremely smooth. It minimizes my pores, and makes my skin look flawless.
- Instant brow. I need another one. I’m all about eyebrows. They need to have definition. And they actually need to be there. I like them on the fuller side. Mine aren’t full. They are on the thicker side, but not very full. This is the perfect tool to get them looking fantastic.
- they’re Real mascara. Simply put? Amazing. They really do make your lashes all long and full looking. Definitely my favorite. I’m currently wearing BADgal masacara. It’s okay, but I prefer they’re Real.
- Hervana blush. The colors are absolutely beautiful. Sweep your brush over all those beauties, and then sweep on your cheeks. Perfection.
There it is. My first edition of my favorite beauty products. Benefit Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands. I’m always talking them up whenever I get a chance. Check them out! They have SO many wonderful products. Even if you don’t want to buy anything, just check out how adorably cute their brand is. Do it. You’ll fall in love. See you next time!